Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Bank Index and Bank Stocks - Kedar K Murdeshwar

21st September,2011 posted at 2.45 pm (During Market Hours)

Bank Index and Bank Stock today: Viewers who are new can visit my earlier blog posted on 16th september 2011.I had predicted the upmove and the Index is respecting my views.Today the entire market is down but the Bank stocks are up thanks to my prediction of Bank Index.

The CNX Bank index has crossed the neckline of inverse head & shoulders pattern yesterday on 20th September 2011.The result is in front of all of us.Yesterday Cnx Bank closed at 9812.70.

Today it touched a high of 9962.I hope all my viewers remember my prediction of Bank Index touching the target of 10300 in the coming days.

Bank Of Baroda and ICICI Bank and SBI are the front runners.

PNB is the only loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment