Search This Blog

Monday 19 September 2011

Currency Outlook - Kedar K Murdeshwar

Date:19thSept,2011

The weekly chart of Dollar in terms of Indian rupees show that the Rupee might depriciate more.It may reach to a level of 49.58 in the near future.From here I think that Ruppe may appreciate.(Good news for Crude Importers.And hope they roll back the petrol prices!!)

If my analysis is right (as always!!),I expect the Rupee to appreciate more and touch the level of 46 very soon.(and please dont try to link my relations with RBI governer now!!)Its purely based on Technical Analysis.

euro: Euro is appreciating against Rupee.It may face a stiff ressistance at 68.64.

For Further Details mail me at kd_analyst@rediffmail.com

1 comment:

  1. As I had predicted,Rupee is depriciating more and I think My prediction given on 19th Sept will be right.Once again I am reminding you all Rupee will not appreciate until and unless it touches 49.60/49.58

    ReplyDelete